[Monetdb-developers] MapiClient connet problem

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Wed May 10 10:40:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in MonetDB/XQuery.

On 10-05-2006 16:08:26 +0800, zhangxin525 wrote:
> Hello!
>
>      I install MonetDB/XQuery in WindowsXP,  and I have start the  XUery Server, but when I start MapiClient through command,  always get the message:
>
> !ERROR mapi_reconnect: connect:
> MAPI  = anonymous at localhost:5000

Is this an exact copy of the error message?  In case it is, there is a 0
missing here, the port should be 50000 not 5000.  I think you can change
that somewhere in the .bat script that's called from the start menu.

Maybe this is just a copy/paste error, so if this is not the problem,
can you copy and paste what's in the MonetDB/XQuery server window?

Regards