[Monetdb-developers] adding documents to Monetdb

Swati Tata swtata at uky.edu
Thu Mar 16 14:40:50 CET 2006

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I am working on a project on persistant storage of XML documents. Where I have simultaneously query multiple XML documents that are persistantly stored  (but not cached) in a database like monetdb. I do all the querying using JDBC. I was wondering if there is any way that I can storage the XMLdocuments through my program rather than explicitly storing them using the shred_doc() before the execution of the program. Once again Thank you all.

Swati