[Monetdb-developers] adding documents to Monetdb

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Thu Mar 16 09:41:35 CET 2006

Small update:

I have been pointed at a possibility that I didn't know the existence
of: the doc(url) function in XQuery.  This function, called from XQuery
mode, should do the same like shred_doc() from the command line.
However, it wants an URL as argument, so it is impossible to load a
string or stream from the client.

Maybe this helps!