[Monetdb-developers] We're green!

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Thu Jun 22 12:30:05 CEST 2006

On 22-06-2006 06:42:59 +0200, Stefan Manegold wrote:
> our TestWeb gives us an "all green" for the release:
>
> Hence, I strongly propose that we use the respective code base (tagged as
> "MonetDB_4-12-0", "SQL_2-12-0", "XQuery_0-12-0", respectively, in CVS) for
> the release. Any future changes should/will then go into the next (bug-fix?)
> release.
> I also saved last nights daily built packages to be used for the release.
> They're available at
> http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testing/projects/monetdb/Stable/.DailyBuilds.MonetDB_4-12-0./

There's one little show stopper for me, which is M5/SQL, which is not so
green at all.  I don't know where the fix will be.  If it will be in M5
code, nothing has to change, but if the fix will be in SQL code, then
I'd like to have that fix included in the release.  It all depends on
how quick this bug can be found, of course.  I guess some assessment
needs to be made with regard to this in the light of the M5 alpha
release.