[Monetdb-developers] overflow checks in the Pathfinder shredder?

Jan Flokstra flokstra at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Jun 21 13:47:48 CEST 2006

Stefan,

We check the main PRE number against INT_MAX and we check if the the size of a
BAT does not try grow beyond INT_MAX.
 We do not check the 'level' and 'size' values against the max values you
mentioned. I will add these checks and change the max value for PRE numbers
from INT_MAX into GDK_oid_max,

Jan.