[Monetdb-developers] Reminder: MonetDB Bug-Etiquette

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Mon Jun 19 14:14:46 CEST 2006

Dear all,

two more small pleas that will make bug reporting and fixing much simpler
and smoother:

- When submitting a bug, please *always* set both the "Category:" and the
  "Group:"!
  This helps the developer(s) to identify which version/part of the system
  your bug occured with.

- When changing the "Status:", "Resolution:", and/or "Priority:", please
  *always* provide a comment that explans the motivation and/or reason for
  your action.
  E.g., when closing a bug report, please mention whether, how and where you
  fixed it.

Thanks again!

Stefan