[Monetdb-developers] Importance of the mailing list

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Thu Jun 8 11:33:11 CEST 2006

On 08-06-2006 09:41:37 +0200, Stefan Manegold wrote:
> [Please use the MonetDB-developers mailing list
>  (monetdb-developers at lists.sourceforge.net) for this kind of discussions, and
>  make sure you're subscribed to it (with your current email address). Thanks!]

In addition to this, we agreed yesterday that all MonetDB developers
*must* be subscribed to the monetdb-developers mailing list.  This will
allow us not to use a huge To list, but just use the mailing list.
It is likely that messages in the future will be sent only to the
mailing list.  Failing to receive, read or act upon appropriately with
regard to the sources may result in actions to prevent damage.

If you are a MonetDB developer with checkin rights, please subscribe to
the monetdb-developers list, if you aren't already.  The message volume
is low, hence not a big threat to your mailbox.

Thanks.