[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB release meeting

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Wed Jun 7 00:02:23 CEST 2006

> - stabilizing SOAP
>   MUST 3 weeks jennie (can be done in testing phase)

More on SOAP status:

Implementation is done, indead needs more tests.  Delayed because of my
vacations.

Last week when I came back from vacation, I was working on extending de
tests with xmark queries, but I would not have time to finish it this
week because of meetings, preparing presentation and poster.

I will be on vacation from June 12th until June 23rd.  From June 26th
on, my work time will be more normal, since the end of my parents'
vacation is then close.

I would appreciate 3 weeks extension to make SOAP releasable.

About the release meeting tomorrow:  I will not be able to attend the
meeting, although I would like to.  Since Sjoerd will also not be able
to attend the meeting at the suggested time, I'm wondering if it would
be possible to shift the release meeting at Thursday afternoon, after
TTT?

Jennie