[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB release meeting

Wouter Alink w.alink at alumnus.utwente.nl
Tue Jun 6 20:11:55 CEST 2006

About StandOff support:

- I would like to know whether the multi-document-in-one-container-feature
is going to be in the release. Without this feature its probably going to be
less trouble to bugfix the axis steps (they are currently broken due to the
new bat-representation of XML-documents).
- also, with a minor checkin we have runtime-option (instead of
compilerflag) support for the StandOff axis steps.

Wouter

p.s. there are currently still 50 open bugs for MonetDB... and I haven't
even tried the update-branch yet ;) if you would ask me, it seems that a
quick release is not possible.