[Monetdb-developers] monetdb feature freeze

Niels Nes Niels.Nes at cwi.nl
Fri Jun 2 14:54:34 CEST 2006

MonetDB developers

As you probably all know last thursday june 1 was the planned feature freeze
date. Because of many reasons we didn't directly create the seperate cvs
branches to really enforce the freeze. But we are serious, so we are about
create these branches soon. Current planning is to create these on tuesday
morning. Afcouse during the branch creation its better not to checkin changes.
Therefor I hope everybody cleans up its checkout versions and checks in
those changes which should end up in the to be released version before
monday evening. The version of monday night (amsterdam time) marks, which
features will be in the release.

Niels Nes

url: http://www.cwi.nl/~niels   e-mail: Niels.Nes at cwi.nl