[Monetdb-developers] native XML database and XML:DB driver

Berny Linnemann linnemann.bm at orange.nl
Tue Jul 18 14:54:45 CEST 2006

Hello,
I thought lets send a new posting to specify my goal. I want to use monetDB
asa  native XML database embedded in a java application. Thats why I would like to
know where I can find the textfile as mentioned in the article found in the next link:
http://www.monetdb.nl/TechDocs/APIs/JDBC/node9.html
In my first posting I mentioned I was tying to find the textfile in some files I downloaded.
That were XQuery binaries and source files. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong
location and could somebody tell where so find the needed textfile.
With kind regards,
Berny