[Monetdb-developers] Another Question about use Aqua Datastudio

china-davy dbms_liudawei at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jul 16 17:29:11 CEST 2006

ok,you are right.Aqua Datastudio can connect the MonetDB via jdbc,I have
tried it ,there is no problem.
Let me describe the background of my question I asked before.
I have a TPC-C benchmark test program,it is used for testing the performance
of a DBMS.
I have use this program tested some DBMS(say,ORA,DB2,Postgres,and so on),all
the DBMS were connected   via the odbc driver,and all these DBMS odbc driver
can be configured easily.I only need tell the odbc some connect
information,say,destanation host name,database name,login name,and so on.
So,I want to connect the remote MonetDB server.That is why i ask so many
question about odbc driver and connect to a remote MonetDB server.

Davy
China