[Monetdb-developers] Another Question about use Aqua Datastudio

china-davy dbms_liudawei at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jul 16 15:32:25 CEST 2006

When I use Aqua Data Studio 4.7 as a SQL client,I must register a database
first.
If I want to connect a remote server,I must fill in all the blank in the
Server Properties .
For example:I must fill in the following information
Name: Remote-monet-server
Type: Production
Login Name: monetdb
Password:monetdb
Datasource: this field I don not know how to write :(
Can you tell me how to fill in this field?
When I use "MonetDB",I can only connect localhost server,
if I want to connetct the remote server,
how to write the Datasource? "MonetDB at 10.78.90.17" is right??

Davy
China