[Monetdb-developers] Question about remote connection to MonetDB

china-davy dbms_liudawei at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jul 16 14:39:59 CEST 2006

Thank you very much.I have added the parameters according your suggestion.But
I stil can not connet to the server from another host client.Please help me.

The conent of the MSQLserver are as follows:

@echo off
rem figure out the folder name
set MONETDB=%~dp0
rem remove the final backslash from the path
set MONETDB=%MONETDB:~0,-1%
rem start the real server
"%MONETDB%\Mserver.bat" --dbinit="module(sql_server);
sql_server_start();mapi_start(true);" %*