[Monetdb-developers] [Monetdb-checkins] MonetDB/conf conf.bash, 1.129, 1.130

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Jul 5 18:23:21 CEST 2006

"Unexpectedly", I found/made some time, and fixed the flex issue "properly":

- The tar-ball releases come with the bison/flex generated tools, hence,
  configure only needs to check for the respetive tool when compiling the
  CVS sources.

- Pathfinder's configure (when compiling the CVS source) check's the flex
  version, and quit's in case it's 2.5.31, suggesting to install/use 2.5.4
  or 2.5.33 instead.

Stefan