[Monetdb-developers] * Re: [Monetdb-checkins] MonetDB/conf conf.bash, 1.129, 1.130

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Jul 5 11:29:44 CEST 2006

I just checked this with flex 2.5.31 on my 64-bit Fedora Core 4 desktop,
and I get the same problems as on Debian;

I.e., this indeed seems to be a general problem with flex 2.5.31 and our
pathfinder lexer code.

hence, unless we can fix our pathfinder lexer code to work properly with
flex 2.5.31, we should indeed make configure check for the flex version, and
quit once we find flex 2.5.31.

... I won't have time for this before next week ...

Stefan