[Monetdb-developers] MonetDb Install Question

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Mon Feb 27 08:14:01 CET 2006

Hi Joe,

libmutils is created during the compilation process of MonetDB from the
source in src/common/ .

Could you please give a more specific description of your problem?
I.e., what exactly is the error message you get?
On what kind of system are you (trying to) compile MonetDB
(hardware, operating system (-version), compiler/tools (-version))?
Which steps did you take (i.e., which commands did you execute) before
the error occurred?

Kind Regards,

Stefan