[Monetdb-developers] buildtools configure.ac

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Tue Dec 26 14:29:06 CET 2006

I'm trying to bootstrap buildtools but foud out that buildtools is
shipped with an configure.ac which isn't an ac file, but just plain
configure itself (as the local bootstrap script just copies it to
configure).  This is hard to detect for my generic scripts who like to
generate a configure from the .ac file.  Is there a reason why this ac
file exists?  If not, I'd be happier if it could just be renamed to
configure instead, as I don't think this is the right solution.