[Monetdb-developers] [Monetdb-pf-checkins] pathfinder/compiler/semantics normalize.brg, 1.11, 1.11.2.1

Jens Teubner jens.teubner at in.tum.de
Wed Dec 6 18:18:27 CET 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 05:54:27PM +0100, Stefan Manegold wrote:

> [...]
>
> > Stefan's automatic propagation however already did exactly that...
>
> oops, sorry, my fault!
>
> should I revert the changes on the development trunk, or shall we leave them
> in?
>
> [...]

I did not deeply look into Peter's code, but it seems okay to me.  (The
pattern he uses to detect chances for rewriting is pretty restrictive,
so the rewrites should be safe, I think.)

So, I'd say: just leave them in.

My 2¢

Jens

--
Jens Teubner
Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Department of Informatics