[Monetdb-developers] Compilation of M4, M5 and SQL in the windows 64

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Fri Dec 1 17:20:16 CET 2006

Dear developers,

During the compilation of M4, M5, and SQL in windows 64 I have to
correct all the time the rules.msc:

PTHREAD_INCS = "-I$(PTHREAD)\include"
PTHREAD_LIBS = "$(PTHREAD)\lib\pthreadVC2.lib"

PTHREAD_INCS = "-I$(PTHREAD)"
PTHREAD_LIBS = "$(PTHREAD)\pthreadVC2.lib"

TO not get compilation errors.

This happen because the compilations of pthread for win64 does not
create the directories lib and include. The files are all saved into the
main directory pthreads. Being the pthreads directory tree for 64
different of the directory tree for 32.

If you could help me to find a solution I will appreciate a lot.

Regards,
Romulo