[Monetdb-developers] Mtest for M5-SQL

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Fri Dec 1 09:49:18 CET 2006

I updated all my system yesterday night.

Now I am trying to run the Mtest for M5-SQL and I got this error.

[goncalve at amelia src]$ Mtest_5_sql -rq
Could not open file /ufs/goncalve/scratch/MonetDB/monetdb5/etc/MonetDB5.conf

Mtest.py  Warning:  TSTSRCBASE: Replacing logical path
/ufs/goncalve/MonetDB/SQL/sql/  by absolute physical path
/ufs/goncalve/MonetDB/SQL/sql

Mtest.py  Warning:  TSTBLDBASE: Replacing logical path
/ufs/goncalve/scratch/SQL/sql/build/  by absolute physical path
/net/amelia/export/scratch1/goncalve/SQL/sql/build

Mtest.py  Warning:  TSTTRGBASE: Replacing logical path
/ufs/goncalve/scratch/Mtest5/  by absolute physical path
/net/amelia/export/scratch1/goncalve/Mtest5

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/ufs/goncalve/scratch/MonetDB/monetdb4/bin/Mtest.py", line
3364, in ?
     main(sys.argv)
   File "/ufs/goncalve/scratch/MonetDB/monetdb4/bin/Mtest.py", line
2947, in main
     os.environ[v] = env[v]
KeyError: 'XQUERY_LOGDIR'

What can be the problem?