[Monetdb-developers] meeting notes

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Thu Apr 27 21:38:57 CEST 2006

Another point was the usage of mailing lists.  That is MORE usage of the
lists.  As you might have noticed starting from this evening, we try to
spam^Huse the mailing lists more often.

For those that do use it, I have a simple request:
Please DO NOT Cc me or the mailing list if I or the list is also in the
To field of you message.  The message ends up being in more than one
place due to some mail filters that split the traffic.  Also when
replying to the list, please make sure you don't send mail to me and CC
the mailing list, but only send to the mailing list.  Thanks.