[Monetdb-developers] MonetDB seems not to list FreeBSD as a supported platform

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Mon Apr 17 19:55:41 CEST 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 12:46:53PM +0200, Martin Kersten wrote:
> Jukka A. Ukkonen wrote:
> >	I did a quick "make ; make check" and at least that did not
> >	whine awfully much compare to the number of test it did.
> >	Anyhow eventually the test complained in relatively strong
> >	words...
> >
> > !ERROR:  Testing FAILED SIGNIFICANTLY !
> >
> >    1 out of 296 tests could not be executed
> >    2 out of 296 tests produced slightly different output
> >    4 out of 296 tests produced SIGNIFICANTLY different output
> This is very promising. Some tests are bound to fail.
> If you can sent their 'names', we can check it against our set.

... or simply see http://monetdb.cwi.nl/Development/TestWeb/
(or directly
 http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testing/projects/monetdb/Stable/MonetDB/.mTests103/index_short.html
 http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testing/projects/monetdb/Current/MonetDB/.mTests103/index_short.html
)
for the latest status of our nightly testing --- all tests that fail for the
"Stable" version are minor issues on "odd" platforms;
all test that fail for the "Current" version are reminders for known/open/to-be-fixed bugs.