[Monetdb-developers] DBD::monetdb: DBI registration

Niels Nes Niels.Nes at cwi.nl
Wed Sep 28 23:58:16 CEST 2005

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 05:41:57PM +0200, Fabian wrote:
> I have some large commit in the pipeline as well, so I'd like to know
> this as well, so I can modify the current JDBC structure at the same
> time that the repository moves over.

We would prefer to make this change before the upcoming release (end oktober).
Unfortunately we are very busy with Xupdate and changes are very big it will
not happen before the freeze (which should be here in about 2 to 3 weeks).
So this split will probably be top of the list for the next release, ie
the cvs repos split right after the release.
After this we will have a lot of different cvs repos, making it harder for
someone to start using monet. So we probably at jet another which should
contain code for retrieving the proper cvs repos and configuring these to.

Niels