[Monetdb-developers] Directories not created by install

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Fri Sep 2 13:12:44 CEST 2005

Hello Robi,

First of all, thanks for using MonetDB.

Mknife is not actively developed (any more) and I believe it is rarely
used. So it is certainly not bug free.

If you want to interact with the MonetDB server, I would like to
recommend you to use either the MonetDB console or MapiClient to talk
with the database server.

Under "Documentation" there are more documentations which might be
helpful to get start with MonetDB.

Kind Regards,

Jennie Zhang