[Monetdb-developers] JDBC/MonetDB performance test

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Sat Oct 15 09:24:27 CEST 2005

Ah, I forgot to say this.  Of course logging by the JDBC driver was
switched off.   The program starts a transaction by turning off auto
commit mode, and commits after it has done all inserts.

An additional test could be to enable foreign/primary keys in the
scripts such that the engine has to peform some work while inserting.
This won't make us faster on single inserts, so I'll try to improve that
this weekend first.