[Monetdb-developers] help! where i get manual

Fabian Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Thu May 26 16:01:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in MonetDB.  The technical documentation of the
MonetDB kernel can be found on our webpage, http://monetdb.cwi.nl/ for
MIL: http://monetdb.cwi.nl/TechDocs/FrontEnds/mil/index.html

The SQL documentation is limited to how to get yourself going
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/TechDocs/FrontEnds/SQL/index.html
Our SQL syntax is conforming to the SQL/99 standard.  We currently have
not made a manual for the SQL/99 standard.  A little help I can give you
is that PostgreSQL is fairly SQL/99 conformant as well, and as such
PostgreSQL queries are a good starting point for MonetDB/SQL.

Regards,
Fabian