[Monetdb-developers] No more automatic testing on Windows

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu Feb 17 11:21:23 CET 2005

Hi MonetDB developers,

As of now, I stop nightly automatic testing on Windows!

The cost of maintaining it be far exceed what I can afford.
Admittedly, I am everything but a Windoze guru, and I do not
know any more, how to cope with all the problems.
Since yesterday, not only tests tend to hang, but also
the "tlist" tool that I use to check the process table
for hanging tests now hangs "consistently".

Sorry, but for me there is no other way than giving up.
Volanteers are welcome to pick-up this task!

Of course, this also limits our support for MonetDB on Windows.

Stefan

ps: Yes, this is a "cry for help" ...