[Monetdb-developers] CVS sql tree

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Fri Dec 23 18:34:02 CET 2005

Hi all,

Unfortunately I seem to have broken SF's CVS system somehow.  I tried to
approve a test, but got in a 'hang' situation, which I killed after an
hour of waiting.  This didn't release some lockfile on the server,
hence:

| cvs diff: [17:27:03] waiting for mr-meltdown's lock in
| /cvsroot/monetdb/sql/src/test/BugTracker/Tests

Regardless how long I wait, it keeps spitting out this message.

I made sure no connections are open with the SourceForge CVS server from
my side (e.g. ps ax | grep sf.net), so I guess somehow I managed to melt
down the system there causing a stale lockfile.

If anyone knows how to resolve it, please speak up or fix it.  I'm
affraid one of the regular SF downtimes will not solve this stale lock
thing.