[Monetdb-developers] MONET-PHP

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Mon Dec 19 09:18:47 CET 2005

Hi,

Thanks for (trying to) using MonetDB.  The problem you describe seems
like a Gentoo ebuild problem rather than a MonetDB problem to me.  Could
you please file a bug at Gentoo Bugzilla (http://bugs.gentoo.org/)?  If
you are able to, you can assign it to its maintainer (which also happens
to be me by coincidence...), or just under the default category Gentoo
Linux, then the bug wranglers will assign it to the right person.