[Monetdb-developers] MONET-PHP

Goker Burak Cetin goker at cscrs.itu.edu.tr
Mon Dec 19 05:21:30 CET 2005

Dear All,

I am planning to use monetdb for my thesis.

But I have a problem with PHP module. I'll be glad if somebody supply me
a solution.

I'm using gentoo... And compiling monetdb on that distribution  produces
debug version of PHP module.
Because my PHP compiled with "no-debug" ... those two do not want to
work together :)

I even changed ebuild script and added "--no-debug" string. But could't
be able to get no-debug version of PHP mapi client module.

And I couldn't find anywhere that make.standalone script that told in
README file..
Would anybody advise please ...

Thanks in Advance.
And Regards.

Goker Burak Cetin
System Administration

Istanbul Technical University
Center for Satellite Communications & Remote Sensing
34469 Maslak Istanbul TURKEY
TEL: +90 212 285 68 13
FAX: +90 212 285 71 67

http://www.cscrs.itu.edu.tr/goker