[Monetdb-developers] JDBC liberation: use ant instead of make

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Mon Dec 12 11:24:44 CET 2005

Niels and I more or less implemented this last weekend.  An advantage of
the system is that the SuSE machine appears not to have Ant, so the ever
failing JDBC tests due to a misconfiguration there are over :)

Autogen now knows a ant_<target> target, which calls ant with the given
target.  Like many autogen targets the ant_ target accepts a DIR
property to set where to store the files during install.  Because ant
itself manages what files it needs, wants and produces, the FILES
property of the ant_ target specifies which produced files in the build
directory needs to be installed.