[Monetdb-developers] JDBC liberation: use ant instead of make

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Fri Dec 9 11:24:16 CET 2005

Hi,

sounds reaonable to me, hence, there's a green light from me ;-)

Currently, we simply skip compiling (and hence testing) JDBC, in case there
is no java; hence, we should then check for ant only in case java was found,
and if there is java, but no ant, we simply skip JDBC (preferably, configure
should tell that it did not find java or ant ...)

Stefan