[Monetdb-developers] Re: PFTIJAH CVS branch for Pathfinder

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Dec 6 14:24:22 CET 2005

Jan, Henning,

according to the TestWeb, there seem to be quite some compilation problems
with the lastest version of Pathfinder; hence, CVS HEAD version of Friday
Dec 02 2005 (now tagged as "XQuery_TIJAH_root") to create a branch called
"XQuery_TIJAH".

Please let me/us know, in case there are any problems and/or once you
want/need to start propagating changes from the main trunk to the
XQuery_TIJAH branch.

Also let me/us know, one you want/need to start automatic nightly testing of
the XQuery_TIJAH branch.

Regards,

Stefan

ps: I cc´ed the MonetDB-developers list, since more people (i.e., those
    maintaining and/or developing for any module in the MonetDB CVS
    repository on SF) might be interested in what's going on with the
    Pathfinder CVS repository; and monetdb-developers at lists.sourceforge.net
    is the proper communication channel that should be used more actively...