[Monetdb-developers] new requirements for building MonetDB and associated projects

Marcin Zukowski Marcin.Zukowski at cwi.nl
Wed Aug 24 11:34:01 CEST 2005

Just a short remark.
If you install autogen in a non-standard directory, you might need to set
PYTHONPATH to include that directory.
For example, after running:
   python setup.py install --prefix=$MONETDB_PREFIX
you should somewhere do:
   export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:$MONETDB_PREFIX/lib/autogen

cheers,
marcin

--
: Marcin Zukowski < marcin at cwi.nl || eru at mimuw.edu.pl >
: All true wisdom is found in signatures