[Monetdb-developers] Re: [MonetDB-users] AMD64 version of MonetDB for Windows?

Peter Boncz P.Boncz at cwi.nl
Sun Aug 21 14:12:51 CEST 2005

Hi Fabian,

I just got my new workstation and it is an AMD64 machine with windows64
installed.

 I also got myself both the microsoft 64 bits compiler as we’ll as the intel
64 bits compiler. With the particular goal of course to port MonetDB.

I am not promising any timeframe but if we don't have a native windows64 port
in the next couple of months I would be very surprised if not disappointed.

Peter