[Monetdb-developers] Re: [MonetDB-users] AMD64 version of MonetDB for Windows?

Fabian Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Fri Aug 19 23:02:49 CEST 2005

Just a small note.  I don't have any windows building experiences, but
we currently don't have access to such box running that operating
system.  As far as I can tell, there is no real priority to do so
either.  There are build instructions for windows, but it is unknown how
64-bits are enabled and if this will compile and run.  This seems an
unexplored area to me.

Regards,
Fabian