[Monetdb-developers] Build date in Mserver startup info

Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Sat May 1 15:34:56 CEST 2004

agree (once more ;-)

about the snapshots: well, we do build them everynight, but don't release
them, yet.
It's on my todo list, just like making the nightly built binary versions
usable within CWI. The latter hasn't been realized, yet, since I first
want to clean-up and simplify the automatic build and the resulting
directory structure, which has had the highest priority, yet...
I'll think about whether/how to conveniently release the nightly built
source-dist snapshots both within CWI and on SF (or the MonetDB website),
and about how to make the nightly built binary versions conveniently
usable within CWI.
Suggestions, comments, ideas are welcome ;-)

Stefan