[Monetdb-developers] New feature policy

Arjan Scherpenisse A.C.Scherpenisse at cwi.nl
Thu Apr 29 17:36:47 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am writing a MIL module which exports some functions for computation
of different forms of string similarities.  I would love to add this
module to monet CVS (so I won't have to patch any Makefiles and copy
source files whenever I do a new checkout), but I'm hesitating because I
am not sure what the policy is for adding functions, library bindings,
etc to Monet. Should it go in a separate CVS repository, or should it
not be included at all? Could someone elaborate on this?

regards

--
Arjan Scherpenisse

Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica,