[Monetdb-developers] Python + SQL

Arjan Scherpenisse A.C.Scherpenisse at cwi.nl
Wed Apr 21 15:06:19 CEST 2004

Martin,

I have fixed the Mapi.py thanks to Niels' tips. The result strings still
need parsing ofcourse. I could write my own parsing or write wrappers
for the existing Mapi.h API.

I am willing to implement a Python database wrapper according to the
Python Database API specs (http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0249.html).

Maybe we can talk about this tomorrow with Peter, and how something like
this can fit into my graduation work ;)

regards, Arjan