[Monetdb-announce] Announcement: New Jul2012-SP1 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
sjoerd at acm.org
Thu Aug 23 10:12:13 CEST 2012
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the
Jul2012-SP1 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website at
For details on this release, please see the release notes at
As usual, the download location is <http://dev.monetdb.org/downloads/>.
Jul 2012-SP1 bugfix release
Java Module * Fixed adaptive cache size used when retrieving
results, not to cause divide by zero errors when
memory gets short, bug #3119.
Client Package * mclient no longer prints the SQLSTATE at the start of
each error returned by the SQL-server.
MonetDB5 Server * The server now distinguishes between starting and
started states, such that monetdbd can wait for it to
Merovingian * Starting a server now waits for as long as the server
needs to possibly recover, bug #3134. In case of a
long wait, the monetdbd logfile gives extra
information on what the server is doing to recover.
* Fixed a crash of monetdbd when local databases were
unshared, bug #3135
* Resolved a problem where automatic starting of a
database initiated by multiple clients at the same
time could cause failed starts. Bug #3107
Bug Fixes * 3075: inconsistent declaration of algebra.markH with 3
* 3090: crashed if using single identifier for where
* 3093: sql fail if use scalar subquery with alias
* 3107: concurrent connections to the same stopped
database yield in multiple mserver5 starts by monetdbd
* 3119: MonetConnection$ResultSetResponse throws
java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zero
* 3132: test/BugTracker-2011/func_iter_vs_bulk.Bug-2826
* 3134: Database gets killed by timeout during startup
* 3135: monetdbd crash while creating & loading database
More information about the announce-list