The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the Oct2014-SP3 release of the MonetDB suite of programs.
Here are highlights of some of the changes in this release:
- Build Environment: We now also create debug packages for Debian and Ubuntu.
- MonetDB Common: Replaced the rangejoin implementation with one that uses imprints if it can.
- ODBC-Access on Windows 2012 does not work - E_FAIL
- ALTER TABLE <tbl_nm> ADD CONSTRAINT <tbl_uc1> UNIQUE (col1, col2, col3) causes Assertion failure and abort
- UPDATE statements fails with "GDKerror: MT_mremap() failed"
- SQL data dictionary contains columns names which are also special keywords. This causes unexpected/unneeded SQL query errors
- PREPARE crashes mserver if unbound variable is function parameter
- SQL WHERE -1 in (-1) issue?
- UPDATE row with row value constructor crashes monetdb server
- Ruby driver installation ignores prefix
For full list of fixes and more on this release, please see the release notes.
Head over to the downloads section or use your package manager to upgrade.