Client Package: In the SQL formatter of mclient (the default) we now properly align East Asian wide characters.
Ruby Driver: The Ruby driver has been fixed-up, improved and is now compatible with Ruby version 2.0 and up.
JDBC Driver: Fixes for the setSchema() method.
Data Export: msqldump now generates correct syntax ON UPDATE.
Data Loading: Multiple fixes for COPY INTO and the BEST EFFORT flag.
- 3789: Query on large string table fails on HEAPextend
- 3794: table function sys.rejects() and view sys.rejects() are listed are metadata objects but give an (incorrect) error when they are queried
- 3798: SELECT query with INTERSECT causes assertion failure
- 3800: LIKE is broken for many patterns
- 3802: Disk space never freed: a logical ref is keeped on a deleted BATs
- 3803: SQL query parser fails to parse valid SELECT query with a CASE .. END in it. It fails with parser error: identifier 'x' ambiguous
- 3804: `monetdb status` command crashes under certain conditions
- 3809: Inefficient plan is generated for queries with many (>= 24) joined tables which take a long time or an HEAPalloc error. I get Error: GDK reported error. HEAPalloc: Insufficie
- 3810: Fix statistics gathering
- 3811: NOT LIKE not working if the operand doesn't contains wildcards.
- 3813: COPY INTO fails on perfectly clean CSV file
- 3814: Server crash when using bitwise NOT operation in SQL query
- 3816: Server crashes when trying to convert timestamp to str with incorrect format
- 3818: Crash when performing UNION/GROUP BY over tables with different columns
- 3819: order of tables in FROM-clause has negative impact on generated plan (using crossproducts instead of joins)
- 3820: mclient accepts table with repeated constraint which causes crash on insert
- 3821: Unexpected error when using a number instead of a boolean
- 3822: Yet another LIKE operator issue
- 3825: MonetDB not cleaning intermediate results which leads to filling up disk space and ultimately server crash
- 3827: Certains comparisons between UUID produce a MAL error
- 3828: Schema corruption after several ALTER TABLE statements and server restart
- 3829: Certains simple WHERE clause cause MonetDB to segfault without explanation
- 3830: Coalesce typing inconsistencies
- 3833: NULL literals refused at many places
- 3834: Date comparison returns incorrect results